About the Role:
The User Experience (UX) designer assists with the look and feel across all products at OG; including apps, web, and packaging. It is a great opportunity for a creative and artistic person to work with a talented team of engineers and marketers to help bring product experiences for OG customers to life.
- Collaborate closely with Designer, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Plan and execute primary and secondary user research, such as interviews, site visits, and publication reviews.
- Produce and maintain artifacts that help the team understand the product and business contexts, such as personas, scenarios, and user story maps.
- Create and execute usability tests on products in a range of fidelities.
- Interpret findings and communicate your results and suggestions to your team and others.
- Portfolio of digital product work
- 2+ years experience in a UX Designer or Production role
- Experience producing assets for iOS and Android
- Proven ability creating useful, satisfying mobile products
- Demonstrates a user-centered approach to design with a mind for process
- Experience working closely with engineering teams
- A track record of good visual design
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Good understanding of wireframing tools like Invision
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
- Must be able to work on-site in our Oakland office