Apply your passion for elegance and efficiency to design the way
millions of patients and physicians interact with life-saving software. As a
User Experience Designer at Epic, you'll collaborate with a close-knit team in
creating user-centered applications for the web, desktop, and mobile devices.
You'll play a critical role in constructing how users experience our newest
applications, and apply your design prowess to improve and even re-imagine our
You'll act as the lead interaction and experience designer for
several development teams. You'll meet with end-users to understand their
unique needs, research their workflows, and observe our applications in use.
You'll design intuitive applications with sound information architecture,
perfect our current state and set the direction for our future.
Your work will entail various levels of finish: sketches,
wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes. We employ a
variety of creative software in our work, and you'll use whichever is best for
the task at hand.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating strong user experience design skills
- Education or experience in user-centered design techniques
- Bachelor's degree or greater in design, human-computer interaction or a related field
- Relocation to the Madison, WI, area (reimbursed)
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
- For fastest consideration, please include a link to your online portfolio or any
interactive applications you've designed