This position will help provide internally-developed and third-party software solutions to meet business needs. This individual will manage technical aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. The Senior Interactive Developer will also work independently to convert business requirements to User Experience, Technical Design Specifications, and design/develop code for enterprise-wide and other projects.
• Work with UX, Design and Development to ensure projects are completed using the best methodologies and technologies.
• Work with pitch teams to ideate and quickly generate prototypes.
• Stay current with emerging front-end technologies and be able to promote their usage as required.
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required.
• Function effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues.
• Strong multi-tasker. The Interactive Developer has the ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail across multiple projects and teams.
• Contribute ideas based on a strong technical baseline of knowledge around front-end experiences.
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, math, or other science field required.
Requires a minimum of 5 years of previous experience serving as technical lead and/or developer related to software applications development projects.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Licenses/Certifications, Abilities & Personal Characteristics (KSLAPs):
• Knowledge and experience in jQuery / Bootstrap / AngularJS etc.
• Knowledge and experience in either LESS/SASS framework & Grunt/Gulp
• Experience with mobile web and hybrid frameworks like Phone Gap preferred.
• Experience with wireframe tools to communicate concepts to end-users
• Requirements gathering and documentation skills for UX.
• Able to demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Ethics and Compliance Code of Conduct, and other Company policies and procedures and do so consistently, take all required training courses and do so timely
• Able to demonstrate respect for all individuals, adhere to the Company’s values and business practices and do both consistently
• Able to operate office equipment, including personal computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine, calculator, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
• Able to view a personal computer monitor or laptop screen for extended periods of time.
• Able to communicate in a clear manner, both orally and written, in person or on equipment, such as the telephone, mobile phone, laptop, and/or radio
• Able to operate a personal computer, desktop and/or laptop and office equipment, and view a monitor or screen for extended periods of time
• Able to use up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, to move, lift or push objects, and/or a minimal amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, and/or pull
• Able to reach, grasp and move items
• Able to be on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
• Able to work rotating shifts.
• Able to work indoors, in an office environment, regardless of whether cubicle, open office or private office
• May be required to remain in the service area during emergency events and assume responsibilities assigned by the company to aide in restoration efforts